Education and Experience
- Studies at the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne (MLaw, 2016)
- Intern, court clerk, and head of the conciliation authority in matters relating to the tenancy of residential and business property at the District Court of Dietikon, Zurich (2016-2018)
- Legal assistant in a Zurich commercial law firm for an international investigation project (2018-2019)
- Admitted to the bar (Zurich, 2020)
- Lawyer in the legal department of a legal protection insurance company (2020-2021)
- Attorney at law with Badertscher Rechtsanwälte AG since 2022
Georges Clemmer and Markus Dörig looking at the revision of the Federal Act on Insurance Policies (IPA), which entered into force on 1 January 2022. One of the newly introduced provisions is article 60(1 bis) of the IPA, which allows injured parties – under certain circumstances – to choose between pursuing their claim for compensation either against the liable party or, instead, directly against the latter’s insurer.