Education and Experience
- University of Basel (lic. iur. 2007)
- Trainee at Badertscher Attorneys at Law (2008-2009)
- Admitted to the bar (Zurich 2011)
- Attorney at Law with Badertscher Attorneys at Law (2011-2014)
- King’s College London (LL.M. 2014-2015)
- Attorney at Law in Zurich business law firm (2015-2019)
- Partner with Badertscher Attorneys at Law since 2020
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Young SECA (Swiss Private Equity & Corporate Finance Association)
- Advisory Board of the Swiss Startup Association
On Thursday, June 24, 2021, founders of the startups Ava, GetYourGuide, Luckabox and Amorana shared their personal experiences from the entrepreneurial world and how they overcame stumbling blocks. The audience listened to the discussion with full concentration. Anyone who wasn’t there missed out.
The second edition of the new event series “start the talk” has been rescheduled. On 24 June 2021 we will focus on the topic of “screw-ups” and learn how startups overcome obstacles. We are also pleased to announce that our top-class line-up for the panel discussion will remain after the cancellation in October 2020.
»start the talk« – A new event series that connects start-ups with experts, investors, and business angels
What convinces an investor to invest in a start-up? What homework do founders have to do to make themselves heard by investors? How can one attract the attention of one’s favourite investor?